Which companies are seen as leaders in advocacy relations and how advocacy groups prefer to work with industry can vary significantly by therapeutic area. In the Spring 2014 Edition of STAR (Successfully Targeting Advocacy Relations), a different company leads in each of the nine therapeutic areas profiled. In addition, cardiovascular groups express interest in receiving support from industry for supportive services and treatment information, whereas HIV/AIDS groups want help to ensure patient access to medications, and neurology groups prefer assistance with comments to federal agencies.
Leading companies across five therapeutic areas include:
Your edition of the Spring 2014 STAR Report provides the following data by therapeutic area:
- How your company ranks against others in providing support to advocacy organizations
- What types of support groups are most interested in receiving from industry partners
- Which companies have the best corporate image
- Which companies lead in personnel relationships with groups
- Organizations’ level of interest in engaging with a pharmaceutical company on R&D
- Organizations’ priority policy issues and leading companies in providing access to treatment
To learn more about STAR and request your copy of the Spring 2014 Report, contact us.